Rates / Terms and Conditions
(1/5 To 31/8)
Lagoon View Elite:
- Single R3000
- Double R1750 pp
- Single R1900
- Double R1225 pp
- Single: R1300
- Double: R875 pp
- Single: R1100
- Double: R825 pp
(1/3 – 30/4 and 1/9 To 10/12)
Lagoon View Elite:
- Single: R3500
- Double: R2025 pp
- Single: R2300
- Double: R1450 pp
- Single: R1750
- Double: R1100 pp
- Single: R1500
- Double: R1050 pp
(11/12 – 28/2)
Lagoon View Elite:
- Single: R4200
- Double: R2450 pp
- Single: R2800
- Double: R1750 pp
- Single: R2100
- Double: 1350 pp
- Single: R1900
- Double: R1300 pp
Tariffs Are Quoted:
- Per person per night (pppn), depending on single or double occupancy (maximum of 2 people per room).
- Inclusive of 15% VAT.
- Inclusive of 1% Tourism Levy.
- LowRates are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR).
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Luxury accommodation.
- Full English / Continental breakfast.
- Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Secure parking.
- All tariffs quoted are subject to change without prior notice. However, confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Lunch, dinners and meals ordered at the Pub.
- All drinks from the Pub.
- Laundry services.
Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL is a business in the hospitality industry that provides accommodation and conference facilities.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and confirmed by way email.
- Cancellation / No Show policy
- The provision of services by TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL is subject to availability.
- All cancellations or adjustments must be done in writing.
- Cancellations made within 30 to 15 days of arrival date: 50% of total booking amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 14 to 8 days of arrival date: 75% of total booking amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 07 to 0 days of arrival date: 100% of total booking amount will be forfeited.
- Early departures or NO show: 100% of total booking amount will be forfeited/payable.
- We reserve the right to amend cancellation terms for large group bookings.
TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature:
4 BOSBOU STREET, UPPER CENTRAL, KNYSNA.
TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd (private company) based in South Africa trading as MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL and with registration number 2010/018645/07 and as Directors:
MICHAEL CHRISTO HUISAMEN
- TAI 59 (Pty) Ltd t/a MADISON MANOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL contact details:
Company Physical Address:
4 BOSBOU STREET, UPPER CENTRAL, KNYSNA
Telephone: +27 (0) 44 382 0631
In terms of the Tobacco Products Control Act 83 of 1993, NO SMOKING is permitted anywhere inside the buildings, balconies, patio’s, bar or the restaurant. A fine of up to R50 000 could be levied in the case of this law not being adhered to.
Designated smoking areas are available at the swimming pool and at a specified area in the garden.
ONLY these areas are allowed for smoking.